Three Brooklyn teens boarded an F train last month with hopes of carrying their basketball team to victory — and they wound up bringing a dangerous criminal suspect to justice. Christos Strieder and ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Sebastian Zapeta-Calil repeatedly told detectives he had no memory of an attack that killed a woman who was set ablaze on the New ...
The illegal immigrant accused of torching a woman to death on a Brooklyn subway train was so blacked-out drunk that he was shocked when cops showed him video of the appalling attack, newly released ...
The suspect accused of burning a woman alive on the F train in Brooklyn last month was arraigned on a grand jury indictment Tuesday as faith leaders announced a memorial service for the victim.
The NYPD pledged Friday to give three teenage heroes the $10,000 reward they were promised for turning in a killer subway arson suspect — after the family said they had been given the cold shoulder ...
(CNN) — The man accused of killing a woman by setting her on fire on a New York City subway car last month pleaded not guilty to murder charges Tuesday and was ordered held without bail. Sebastian ...
Sebastian Zapeta-Calil, 33, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and arson charges in the killing of Debrina Kawam Seth Wenig/AP Sebastian Zapeta-Calil, the suspect accused of burning a woman ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Three Brooklyn teens boarded an F train last month with hopes of carrying their basketball team to victory — and they wound up ...
Sebastian Zapeta-Calil repeatedly told detectives he had no memory of an attack that killed a woman who was set ablaze on the New York City subway train he was riding the morning of December 22, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results